The 2020 South Holland Artists’ Gallery will be virtual this year due to Covid-19, but we are still excited to showcase the work of South Holland artists! Artwork will be photographed and placed in a video slideshow, which will be posted on southholland.org and the Village Facebook page the week of November 16.
If you are a South Holland artist and are interested in participating, please be mindful of the following dates:
- Thursday and Friday, November 5 and 6, 10am-6pm at the South Holland Community Center, 501 E. 170th Street: Artists are required to bring in artwork to be reviewed by the committee for inclusion in the gallery.
- Tuesday, November 10:All artwork will be photographed to create the virtual art gallery.
- Thursday and Friday, November 12 and 13, 10am-6pm: Artists will pick up their artwork from the South Holland Community Center.
If you would like to be a part of this year’s Artists’ Gallery, please fill out the registration form and return to Crystal Marshall at 16226 Wausau Ave, South Holland, IL 60473, or by email to email@example.com.
ARTISTS’ GALLERY CRITERIA
- Please limit the number of art pieces to 4.
- Out of respect for South Holland’s community standards, the following types of artwork are not allowed: Nudes, Drug- or Gang-related, or Violence.
- All work that is submitted must be framed to ensure proper display. If canvas artwork does not have a frame, it must be a wrapped canvas.
- Artwork will remain at the Community Center in secure, locked rooms. Community Center personnel are present during business hours.
- The Village of South Holland and the Artists’ Gallery Committee are not responsible for artwork that is not picked up in a timely manner.